Randi J. Vladimer, P.C.
Domestic relations matters, including divorce, child custody and support, and elder abuse, are often emotional and very complicated. With no two situations exactly alike, it is important to seek a law firm that is dedicated to providing personalized service. In Pennsylvania, the law office to call is - Randi J. Vladimer, P.C.
At Randi J. Vladimer, P.C., we understand the challenges that accompany family law issues. We believe in providing individualized attention to our clients while aggressively protecting their best interests. Over the years, we have succeeded in helping numerous families find effective solutions to their legal problems.
Our clients appreciate our approach and often refer friends and family. The community also recognizes the value of our services. In the April 2007 edition of "Best of the Mainline," Randi J. Vladimer was listed for family law attorneys.
As a firm focused exclusively on family law, our lawyers have a thorough knowledge of divorce-related matters including spousal support/alimony and property division. We are also well versed in other domestic relations matters such as:
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Grandparents' Rights
- Juvenile Law
- Elder Law
If you are facing a significant life event, the attorneys at Randi J. Vladimer, P.C. can help you plan for, understand and navigate through these changes. From skillful negotiation to aggressive litigation, we are ready to work for you. To schedule a confidential consultation, please call us or send us an email. We look forward to assisting you during these difficult times.
Please Call: 610-975-9898
Randi J. Vladimer Esq.
We are dedicated to representing clients facing divorce and related family law matters. We have extensive experience helping our clients resolve such difficult issues as child support, custody and visitation, spousal support and alimony, and the division of the marital estate. We understand the difficulties that divorce imposes upon our clients and we strive to help our clients during these difficult times. While we encourage parties to negotiate rather than litigate, we are prepared to proceed to Court when necessary.
As a firm focused solely on the practice of family law, we have gained the knowledge and experience that allows us to provide our clients with superior representation. As a two-attorney firm, we pride ourselves on providing close, personal attention to all of our clients. We will always take the time to explain the legal process, and let you know exactly what you should expect. Our clients do not like surprises, and neither do we. We provide an informal atmosphere, combined with excellent advice and aggressive representation.
Our practice is primarily focused in Delaware, Philadelphia, Montgomery, Chester and Berks counties. Our clients presently reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, New York, Virginia and Florida.
Counsel in Johnson v. Krebs , a landmark support case from Chester County (West Chester). Trial Court ruled that client/Mother was not entitled to retroactive support to 2001 event though Father concealed his income for over 6 years. Decision reversed on appeal to the Pennsylvania Superior Court who further awarded interest and legal fees against Father.
Counsel in Fitzgerald v. Kemp , a Pennsylvania Superior Court decision wherein the appeals court held that the Delaware County trial court (Media) in determining the father's child support obligations by including in his available income accounts receivable from his business. The trial court erred by attributing funds to the father that were not available to him.
Counsel in a custody case in Delaware County (Media) wherein Father successfully defended his right to custody of his children despite allegations from a psychiatrist and a psychologist that he was sexually abusing his children.
Areas of Practice
- Child Support
- Spousal Support and Alimony
- Custody & Visitation
- Family Law
- Protection from Abuse
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1987
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1987
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, 1983
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Honors: American Jurisprudence Award for Criminal Law
Honors: New England Scholar, 1980-1983
Law Journal: New England Journal of Law, Case Comment and Note Editor
- Hobart William Smith College, Geneva, NY, 1980
- Note, The Massachusetts Juvenile Transfer Statute: Justice for Juvenile Offenders?, 8 N. Eng. J. Prison L. 483, 1982
- Lecturer, War of the Roses Seminar, CAPE, Continuing Legal Education, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 2008
- Lecturer, War of the Roses Seminar, CAPE, Continuing Legal Education, West Chester, Pennsylvania, 2007
- Lecturer, 10 Hot Issues in Divorce, CAPE, Continuing Legal Education, King of Prussia, 2004
- Lecturer, 10 Hot Issues in Divorce, CAPE, Continuing Legal Education, King of Prussia, 2006
- Lecturer, Basics of Divorce and Support Law, Women's Resource Center, Wayne, Pennsylvania, 1994 - 2007
- Lecturer, How to Chose an Attorney in a Family Law Matter, Women's Resource Center, 2001
- Lecturer, How to Chose an Attorney in a Family Law Matter, Women's Resource Center, 2003
Honors and Awards
- Amos Taylor Award for Excellence in Achievement
- Eta Chapter of Phi Delta Delta Award
- Trustee Award for Scholastic Achievement
- Best of the Mainline, Family Law Attorney, Main Line Magazine, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Past President, Board of Directors, Women's Resource Center, Wayne, PA
- Volunteer, PALS for Life
Please Call: 610-975-9898